TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need someone to work on my 55 in tv. Samsung un557h60037xza.

Customer Question
Need someone to work...

Need someone to work on my 55 in tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung un557h60037xza

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is on Direct tv with 2 other tv's that work. This tv does nothing!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN557H60037XZA? What happened right before this?

3 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The box from Direct tv works just not the tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?

Neither
TV does nothing

OK, can you recheck the TV model number, un557h60037xza is invalid number

UN557H6003XZA from back of tv

UN557H6003XZA, bold letters in model number needs your attention