TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

In LG EZ-ADJUST I need help obtaining the default DTV Tuner…

Customer Question
In LG EZ-ADJUST I...

In LG EZ-ADJUST I need help obtaining the default DTV Tuner settings in the EZ-ADJUST - Tool Option4 settings, for a LG 65LA9700 SmartTV with recent HDMI 2.2 motherboard replacement upgrade completed. Do you have the values

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 65LA9700?

It is a 2014 4K 240 HZ HD Smart TV with WebOS

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, No, just the over the air Antenna DTV input

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 65LA9700? What happened right before this?

Was working, but in-inadvertently changed the TOOL OPTION4 settings.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I found pdf service manual for my LG TV online but so-far have not found the page with default settings for EZ-ADJUST Tool Option4. Just need to plug in the correct values again and be done.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help.
NO GOOD!I found and tried that earlier myself and DOES NOT WORK FOR MY MODEL TELEVISION!My prior self searches already turned up that information and it does not apply specifically to my 65LA9700-UA model LA smart TV.Please read my original request for THIS support which is very specific! I WANT SUPPORT OF ONE THING. Specific LG OFFICIAL service settings, in TOOL OPTION 4 for my EXACT model TV. Your sales hook promised you guys could provide that for me - as I've exhaused the internet for forum and other solutions with no positive results. I only want from you the LG OFFICIAL service manual default settings for TOOL OPTION4 for my television. No internet search info from hack sites is acceptable. If you cannot simply help me with this request then say so. I will exercise my one week support help cancelation this afternoon then. Sorry but I've been chasing this for weeks and I'm at this point now. Do not send me links to pages I found already in forwarded internet search results, just passed on to me about information you saw on a hackers sight!Take a close look at this page, the guy does not have a technical understanding of the functions of the different settings.Also my latest FIRMWARE update installed show not line item for THX under the Tool Option4 settings.I am NOT at 100% satisfaction at this time!My telephone number is(###) ###-####Call me if you need to understand further what I have written here. I am currently at my office and will not be home in front of my TV until 6 hours from now.Rick