TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's a panasonic plasma TH-50PHD8UK. I just boughyt from a…

Customer Question
It's a panasonic plasma...

It's a panasonic plasma TH-50PHD8UK. I just boughyt from a private seller. He had it connected to some fancy audio system. Sound was beautiful. But now, at my home, I simply want to hear the internal speakers and the TV is silent. No sound. Volume is up, mute is off, and I don't see any setting that simply turns on or off the internal speakers. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Panasonic TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

There is but one cable -- and HDMI - that connects the Cable Box to the TV. Further, there is (as far as I can tell) only 1 HDMI input on the TV.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

One HDMI cable from cable box to TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That's my only problem.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Do you have another input to try like a DVD player?or similar?do you have sound with that?

This is important and cant be bypassed

How do I get back on line with the technician?
far I have had no help and you have my $5.00; I want the help.
I have not heard from you. Next call is to the NY and US attorney general. You have charged me $5.00 and given me nothing (so far).

I asked a question you have so far nor responded?please read above thanks