TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic TC-p58VT25 That got hit with a power

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic TC-p58VT25 That got hit with a power spike during a storm. (Our well pump blew out at the same time) and I am now trying to fix a 7blink problem. I have the boards exposed but I need to know how I can test to find out which of the boards is the issue. I have a multimeter. I’m an electrician but I don’t know much about microelectronics. Please guide me , thanks!

Technician's Assistant: How old is your TC-P58VT25?

August 2010

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I get no picture at all. Just 7blinks on the power light

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.