TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

On one of my tv's, the tv itself talks to me and tells me…

Customer Question
On one of my...

On one of my tv's, the tv itself talks to me and tells me framing, time, channel, and network. how do I cut the talking off. I don't want the tv talking to me everytime I turn the tv on.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

We purchased the router through suddenlink. Hilton Technologies made the router.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Can't find anything to tell me how to cut the talking off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

It is only on one tv that it is doing this. we have 4 tv's.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?