TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung picture two tone problem. Only roku stick. No if…

Customer Question
Samsung picture two tone...

Samsung picture two tone problem

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Samsung TV?

Only roku stick

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No if change settings like change to led motion plus for a while it coming normally

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Then losing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

un46fh6030fxza
it occurs will video inputs
replaced tcom panel also

Can you provide me a picture of TV screen showing the problem that will help a lot