TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV won't connect to internet. Netflix. I have reset router…

Customer Question
TV won't connect to...

TV won't connect to internet

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflix

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I have reset router and modem by unplugging and all other devices are connected to internet fine

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Un46es6100fxza

OK, was the TV working fine with same wifi modem before this problem occurred?

Does TV show wifi names in available network list when running network setup in TV menu to establish wifi connection?

just says connection failed when I enter password

OK, just to clarify, you can select your wifi modem name in the available network list, correct?
If so, please try following suggestion

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and wifi router/ modem power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let wifi router/ modem reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result