TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Colling fan. Samsung un65hu8550fxza4k ultrahd216op. About 1…

Customer Question
Colling fan Technician's Assistant:...

Colling fan

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung un65hu8550fxza4k ultrahd216op

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN65HU8550FXZA4K? What happened right before this?

About 1 month fan made noise the stoped

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I replace fan myself

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

If you can remove the back cover of the TV safely then yes, can replace the cooling fan which is plug and play type work.

Required cooling fan part number is ***** and available with the following supplier, click the link to view the fan image and price info to order it online

https://encompass.com/item/10162546/Samsung/BN31-00036A/Fan-dc;kdb04112hbx02,hu9000,plastic,350m

If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use the following link to get a list of TV repair shops in the area which will help to get repair quote...
http://www.tvrepairpros.com/
http://www.tvrepairman.com/
I trust my input will help you out. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website.
Thank you.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?