TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

New TV - trying to hook up DISH network. Samsung - 3 years…

Customer Question
New TV - trying...

New TV - trying to hook up DISH network

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung - 3 years -- do not have instruction manual - so where can I find on TV model number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We were able to connect with wireless internet - yes, menu works - what's next

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

#model -- UN40J6200

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

# UN40J6200AF

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No - solved -- please discontinue service -- we used a credit card to pay for your expertise which we did not use. Please eliminate our account. If I need to discontinue service through contacting someone else, please forward name and number. Thanks Nancy ******--