TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

It just went bang and died, BN 64-02175A-00 Yes, I have just…

Customer Question
It just went bang...

It just went bang and died

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

BN 64-02175A-00 Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I have just unplugged it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
Model number would start like UNxxxx or PNxxxx

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The BN number is ***** there is

BN number is ***** part number of the label that contains model and serial number info of the TV

Please click the following link to view a sample label/ sticker image that shows TV model number

https://f01.justanswer.com/Vuo6eTUY/1482498481704-918655596.jpg

Hope this will help to locate similar one on back of your TV

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
UN55FH6003F

Thanks for model number info

- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No

OK, just curious, did you hear loud pop sound from TV then it died?

OK, it seems the power supply board failure that made loud pop sound and not working anymore, replacement of power supply board on the TV is needed to resolve the problem.

Please click the following link to view power supply board image and part number info if you have a plan to work on it yourself

http://www.shopjimmy.com/samsung/un55fh6003fxza

If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use the following link to get a list of TV repair shops in the area which will help to get repair quote...
http://www.tvrepairpros.com/
http://www.tvrepairman.com/
I'm sorry there is no easy or quick fix for this problem and it is definitely hardware failure that needs defective board replacement to resolve the issue. I trust my input will help you out to make the decision about this TV repair or invest that money in new replacement TV.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website.
Thank you.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You guys scammed me I have just spoken to Samsung and will be in touch with their technicians
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Your site on line is misleading I searched for Samsung and I got your company
Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician