TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a LG TV and on the middle it shows "This function is…

Customer Question
Second opinion] We have...

Second opinion] We have a LG TV and on the middle it shows "This function is not available now".

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

It is 8 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, the menu works. Yes, it happens on all sources/inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

2 months, it has been happening. Before, the TV was fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The cable person came and said it was not on their end. It was a TV problem. He disconnected the cable and the TV still was showing that.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your (Second opinion] question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Nathan already assisted me. Thanks

I understand.

Great that your issue has been addressed.

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. We are good here. Thank you anyway.

OK thank you