TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to purchase a remote control for a Panasonic plasma…

Customer Question
I want to purchase...

I want to purchase a remote control for a Panasonic plasma television manufactured in 2005

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

TH-42PX50U

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

How do I know if I don't have a remote. I turn the television on with the buttons and I would like a remote control

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

The original equipment replacement remote for your Panasonic is no longer made, however an "EZ replacement" which is pro-programmed to your set can be purchased at the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-PANASONIC-TC-P50G10-TC-P54G10-TH-42PX50U/dp/B01N5ENMBQ

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further help with this?