TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I installed a new router. Had had trouble with my two tvs, I…

Customer Question
I installed a new...

I installed a new router. Had had trouble with my two tvs, I unplugged the new router for 10 seconds to no avail. One of the TVs on shows HDMI

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

2years ild Model # UN32J5500AF

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Having trouble connecting to x1 platfoem

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN32J5500AF? What happened right before this?

I installed a new router.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have another TV, aPanasonic which is not working either. zit only has HDMI 1 SKIP ona the screen

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please call before 10:00 pm. If unable, can you call tomorrow afternoon?

The phone call request is available to all experts online so if someone else accepts it, they can call when you are free.

No one has ever called me and I have been charged $5 and $31 on my credit card. Please refund the money. I have received no help from anyone at Just Answer.