TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Where is the manual switch for the sound... Bravia

Customer Question
Where is the manual...

Where is the manual switch for the sound...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Bravia 55x8509c...the remote won’t work,,,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Whatdo I do with the remote....

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Are you looking for volume control buttons on the TV itself?

THAT IS CORRECT AS THE REMOTE WILL NOT WORK AT ALL.SO WHAT DO I DO WITH THE REMOTE - IT WORKS AT THE SHOP I BOUGHT THE TV FROM (THEY TESTED IT ) BUT IT WILL NOT WORK AT ALL AT HOME

OK, please check the left rear side of the TV for set of control buttons, volume buttons are there to change volume level manually

Can you get me the model number written on the remote control, of the TV?