TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am attempting to install a BD-JM51 DVD player on my

Customer Question
I am attempting to...

I am attempting to install a BD-JM51 DVD player on my existing TV which is fed by Direct TV. My TV is a LG I pluged the DVD player in thhe port on the side of the TV Nothing happens? No setup screen or anything. Need help

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Use the original LG remote's INPUT button and select that HDMI port you've connected the DVD player to. That should fix it. Let me know!

no i willget back to you later

Okay!