TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I use my HDMI Input 2 is has no sound and it can't

Customer Question
When I use my...

When I use my HDMI Input 2 is has no sound and it can't change the Resolution beyond 420. It states it does not support any other resolutions

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

YES HDMI 1 works just fine

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI Cables for HDMI 1 and 2

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
I have a Polaroid 4000 FLM 4034B that has 2 HDMI Inputs and I can't get the Input 2 to give me sound or change the resolution from 480 to anything else
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.