TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE A J7, HOW DO I TURN OFF THE VOICE ASSIST. IT'S A

Customer Question
I HAVE A J7...

I HAVE A J7, HOW DO I TURN OFF THE VOICE ASSIST

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

IT'S A PHONE

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

HELLO

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I HAVE A J7 SMART PHONE, HOW DO I TURN OFF THE VOCE ASSIST?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your J7? What happened right before this?

I WAS LOOKIN G THROUGH THE SETTINGS AND MUST HAVE TURNED IT ON

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

THIS IS MY FIRST SMART PHONER AND I'M TRYING TO GET USED TO IT

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.