TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My model a6619fsm has a split screen. About a year. Menu…

Customer Question
My model a6619fsm has...

My model a6619fsm has a split screen

Technician's Assistant: How old is your A6619FSM?

About a year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works everything works just split screen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your A6619FSM? What happened right before this?

No just happen after a leak in basement from washer may have gotten wet

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
are you there
i have no documents to send
on back of tv is this number un32j525dafx2a
is there anyone there
helloooooo
whats the f
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. Sorry it took a little while for me to respond... there aren't many of us online today =)

I see you have a UN32J525D with a split screen. What do you mean by "split"? What is displayed on each side? Can you take a picture of it for me to see?

the slip is half way down then it repeats
can i just type you we tried to send a picture but can't send it
we are older and not technical savey

I need a better description of what "slip is halfway down then repeats." What repeats? Is the picture duplicated on the other half of the screen? Are there lines on the other half? Is the split vertical or horizontal?