TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a voice with a black screen most of the time, every…

Customer Question
I have a voice...

I have a voice with a black screen most of the time, every once in awhile a picture will appear

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio dear God I do not know

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Hello I am a dummy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Picture would be so wonderful I could not believe my evacuees, then this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think Ospreys any. Hope he can make out my typos

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 month ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the Vizio and how OLD is it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is the model number near the buttons

On a sticker on the back of the TV.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
All I can see is VIZIO VO420E

Thank you. That is the model number. Now what is connected to the set that is blacking out when you're watching it- is it a cable box, satellite box, or something else?

Please stop posting duplicate questions and simply reply back here on this page,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Dish box
Please unplug the Cable/SAT box from power and shut the TV off. Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable between them on both ends- making sure it is secure. Plug the Cable/SAT box back into AC and once it's rebooted turn the TV on, and use the INPUT button on the original TV remote to select the correct HDMI Input. Let me know what happens.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can not see to do that I am almost blind, can only see and do large, can not get down either. We have had techs come to the house why can't that be done?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
In this situation calling would do no good at all

We don't make house calls, this is online tech support only. Perhaps you may want to call DISH. Good luck!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What a terrible company I will never buy a Visio ever again no tech help in PERSON then forget it. You sure don’t need my business and I certainly do not need your I don’t care at all attitude.
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will pay u not one more red cent. I need a larger tv so maybe I can see a little but U can bet your last cent it will NOT BE A VIZIO. My word carries a lot of weight I know a lot of good people who are in my home helping me a lot they will notice my new TV I won’t have to open my mouth. You should treat ur customers better they pay ur salaries, my customers paid mine.
Harry, Customer Service