TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The connection to our cable box was intermittent on our

Customer Question
The connection to our...

The connection to our cable box was intermittent on our smart tv and now doesn't work at all. we could get away with moving it and the cable would come back on now we cannot get anything. we checked the cable with other tv and it is fine.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflix works fine, it is our spectrum cable box the first connection that doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It is not the cable box, it is the connection where you plug in to tv

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of the TV and hold old is it?

M55-C2
apex 4 years old
NO - I thought I was paying $5 for this and you keep wanting more money!!!!
I have probably just been scammed and am really getting pissed off

I am NOT sending that offer- and am NOT privy to billing issues! The website sends that and you can take that up with them by using the SITE HELP PAGES. Goodbye.