TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

All of a sudden de color of the screen is off. I went to…

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden de color of the screen is off. I went to MENU and reset the PICTURE to factory default but it didn't help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The background color is still red.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The problem was only when we hooked my daughter apple computer to the TV and watch net flex, the color of the TV was normal if we did not hook the TV. Last night I hooked a cable box, and now the color is off all the time.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

The problem when we hook the apple computer it hats been doing it for about a week or so. the problem when I hook the cable box, not even a day.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Last night I moved the tv from the family room to my bedroom?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What is the model number off the back of the TV?

What's connected to it (ex: a cable box, satellite box, etc.)?

What cables are being used- are they RED, WHITE AND YELLOW RCA plugs?

Let me know.

INSIGNIA model NS-40-D420NA16
- I had a Comcast technician checking the connection today and all the cables are good.
- the red, white and yello RCA cables are not plugged in.

I need to know WHAT SPECIFIC CABLES are being used, since you're here for help- and I cannot see the cabling myself.

I don't want to pay $26.

Do you need assistance with the question you posted?

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to. I am an independent tech and am only paid with a positive rating for my service. If you understand, please simply say "I Understand" on this page, and we can continue with your Tech issue.

I am here
I UNDESTAND

the cable that connects the cable box to the tv, checked by the Comcast technician.
- the internet cable

What is "the cable that connects the cable box to the tv"- is that an HDMI cable?

are you thee?

Yes, and still waiting for the answer to my post at 11:12. Scroll up the page to see all replies.

Sorry, I've got to run. It's been 30 minutes and I still don't know if you have an HDMI cable at this stage. I will opt out and perhaps another expert can assist.

I answered your questions.
there is a HDMI cable. I indicated the Comcast technician checked all the cables.I need to make sure I am not being charged.. What number do I called?
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.