TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am unable to pair my wireless headphone to my sony tv.

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to pair my wireless headphone to my sony tv

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

From mid last year, I´m checking the model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Bravia 4k 2015

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

65x850d

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing happened before, bought a new headphone headphone connects to all other devices except the tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.