TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How to Android TV to vizio tv. E32c1. Idont know

Customer Question
How to Android...

How to Android TV to vizio tv

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

E32c1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Idont know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please provide more info. Do you have some sort of Android TV box you're connecting to the TV? Or what exactly are you having problems with please?

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to. I am an independent tech and am only paid with a positive rating for my service. If you understand, please simply say "I Understand" on this page, and we can continue with your Tech issue.

Call

Nope, sorry.

Call when possible
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.