TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I had d-tv.tv gave them up,but cant lose their logo and get…

Customer Question
I had d-tv.tv gave...

I had d-tv.tv gave them up,but cant lose their logo and get STB

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

How can I lose their logo and stb blocked

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I am getting it but I am getting aroundit

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I have another rocket and it is #2 so want rid myself of that altogether

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried changing the input source on the TV to select a different source?

you do not seem to have an answer,and I am not paying you guys for nothing as I did the last time,so forget it.

Vera, I need more information first.

Did you get my request for more information?