TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have Samsung 65 Curved smart tv Now it is not working,

Customer Question
I have Samsung 65...

I have Samsung 65 Curved smart tv Now it is not working, just writing "Not for sale"

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

UE55H8000 55inch

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Remote control doesnt work and TV set has just one button Power button with directions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.