TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought Mum a 2nd hand Sanyo Tv. There is a thin line

Customer Question
Hi I bought Mum...

Hi I bought Mum a 2nd hand Sanyo Tv. There is a thin line (probably one line) close to the middle of tv . the line is blue in colour

Technician's Assistant: What Sanyo model do you have? How old is it?

Sanyo LCD 37XR9DA . I guess its 7 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I stuck on a DVD - no line

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sanyo? What happened right before this?

Only 1 day. No issues, but I have only had it 4 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No...Just want to kill line

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Is the line vertical or horizontal?

What all inputs are affected by the line?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.