TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It just shut off and will not turn on or react to any remote…

Customer Question
Hello, it just shut...

Hello, it just shut off and will not turn on or react to any remote functions

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes it is, but i tried plugging it directly into the wall and still nothing

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I’ll try that now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Still nothing after I unplugged it for 2-3 minutes
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having trouble here, is there any power light lit or blinking on the front of the set please?Anthony
No, no lights at all
In every case were there is no power light lit you are sure there is power reaching the set and bypassed any surge limiter by going directly to the wall then the back of the set will need to come off and checks made with a meter ,the way it is the power board is down and may need to be replaced if you think you could do this yourself let me know I will be happy to help youAnthony