TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My rca tv will not turn on

Customer Question
My rca tv will not turn on
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
I think I asked this question twice. Will I be charged double? How do I cancel one?
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I still need help

Have you tried different outlets?

Have you tried a different power cord?

How old is the TV?

tried different outlets. Did a hard start. It’s less than 5 years old but of course out of warranty. I have the back off the set.

How old is the TV?

Not sure exactly, would it say on the tv?

No, it wouldn't.

Is it over a year old?

prob 4-5 years old
I have the back off of the set.

Unfortunately, you will need to have someone look at the TV locally or replace the TV since it is outside of warranty.

If you would like for someone to take a look, please provide me with your zip code so I can locate a company for you.