TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No picture, black screen. I have replaced the lights, the…

Customer Question
No picture, black screen...

No picture, black screen. I have replaced the lights, the power board and tThe tc on board. The backlights flash briefly seconds after turning on the tv but will not stay on

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

None, I have it laying on table with back covers off

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

O

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, how does this work, this service?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the TV?
Approximately how old is it?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.