TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I live in a complex where owner pays all electric. He stated…

Customer Question
I live in a...

I live in a complex where owner pays all electric. He stated I needed to purchase a Smart TV, use his Password ***** login on my Smart TV and thus I should be able to watch TV - Doesn't work. What is required in order to use my TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

HDTV 32" Model***********

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

"yes menu works. Not sure what all sources/inputs means

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I bought the TV brand new in December have not been able to use it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know