TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lines going around all people landscaping and product…

Customer Question
I have green lines...

I have green lines going around all people landscaping and product on my Samsung TV it’s only a-year-old what could that be it’s ***** ***** I’m watching football right now it’s even on the grass

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

I have green lines going around all people landscaping and product on my Samsung TV it’s only a-year-old what could that be it’s ***** ***** I’m watching football right now it’s even on the grassPlease pardon me I’m very challenged when it comes to the stuff I still have the box it’s this Samsung 24 inch 4500 series smart TV Model number you and two for H 2500 a F it’s exactly one year old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Model number UN24H4500F It’s exactly one year old I bought it at Christmas for my dad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN24H4500F? What happened right before this?

It’s exactly one year old I bought it at Christmas for my dad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

There was no problem with that this morning we turned it on when you we were watching the evening news and everyone’s head was aligned with green

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having trouble here, could you please begin by rebooting the TV and any satellite or cable box you may be using by disconnecting both from wall power wait 5 mins then replug back in again let me know if there is any change pleaseAnthony