TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I don't have a remote to do a channel scan on my Dyn ex

Customer Question
I don't have a...

I don't have a remote to do a channel scan on my Dyn ex 12H12 rev c

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your 12H12?

Side

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

It is in French. There is Menu and Input

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to connect my attenae

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please recheck that model, what you sent is not valid.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.