TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Trying to setup Romulo express on Sharp Aquos tv

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is he model number of the tv?
What model roku?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Serial no of tv is all I can find.###-##-#### Device I’d is 7G26CN103749

Sorry neither of those are beneficial for this purpose. I'd need the actual model number found on the back of the tv, and the roku will be a much shorter number

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Since this isn’t my house or tv I want to stop till friend gets home. She left and I was just trying to finish. I also want yo cancel. I was good this $5.00 was refundable. Can you help me with that?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This wasn’t what I expected do want money back and to cancel
Louie, Technician