TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a new Vizio D seriese 39" smart tv. Had it about a…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Vizio D seriese 39" smart tv. Had it about a week. Tonight and only on Netfilx when It ask who is watching netflix I tap my block and the red circle starts to go around, but it never stops. I can not move to any other block for another user. All others, like Hulu, work just fine. HELP!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update My Block?

Not since I set it up last week for the first time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, but thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result