TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

1st the 52" Aquos was running great for 4+ yrs. Floor model.

Customer Question
1st the 52" Aquos...

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Aquos?

So no warranty

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have no screen at all. Im moving to a new place and i took it off the wall. The movers delayed moving because of storm so i put it back on wall. 1st i got a. 1. 3 error code and i pushed the main board back in a bit. Now im getting a 2 5.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Pulled SC5302 and code cleared. Reinstalled SC5302 and pulled SC5301 and code of 2 5 stayed.
Pulled plug from Masterr board to driver board and code stayed
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 1 month ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help! What's the full model number from the back of the TV? Have you replaced any parts?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Lc,- 52LE64OU. NO PARTS REPLACED YET
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm going to buy a used guaranteed display driver in the next couple days. If that doesn't work I'll just throw tv away.

I don't think you should do that yet. Disconnecting boards to eliminate the code doesn't work with these Sharp models. What was the first code you got? 13?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Then moved the mother board a little (micrometers) and then it switched to a 2 5

Hm there isn't a 1 3 with this model. There is 3 1 which is a main (mother) board issue. But 2 5 is a panel (screen) issue. You shouldn't have been able to move the board at all. I would disconnect everything and use some DeOxIt or any other electrical contact cleaner, then reconnect everything and see what code you get.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok . I'll do that and get back to you. Monday or Tuesday
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm moving today

OK