TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to set up the copmputor and get a "no signal" message…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up the copmputor and get a "no signal " message setting up tv and get a no signal message ??

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LH LH5700

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Lg

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

I just purchased the tv from user who had it working okb

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I also had a Gateway not working messsage

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thank you ! I have returned the tv and thefore no need to answer my question