TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have foxtel IQ3 and an Hitachi 42PD8800TA.\ Could you give…

Customer Question
I have foxtel IQ3...

I have foxtel IQ3 and an Hitachi 42PD8800TA.\

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 42PD8800TA?

Could you give me instructions on how to access iview.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I dont have any problems , I just do not know how to access Iview through foxtel IQ3.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 42PD8800TA? What happened right before this?

I have not reied before as I have just got IQ3

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Do you mean ABC iView?

Cancel the enquiry.