TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a js8500 SUHD tv and I just purchased an Apple TV 4K…

Customer Question
I have a js8500...

I have a js8500 SUHD tv and I just purchased an Apple TV 4K and when I use my Netflix app, to watch a show, I get sound but no video. I read in a couple of forums that the tv needs a HDR firmware update. Is there one available for my model tv and if so, how do i obtain it?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Power, wan coax, lan coax and wireless are solid and internet and lan are blinking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thanks Harry, currently I seem to have corrected the issue, but I am interested if you have heard of this occurrence and if so, what your fix is in case it were to happen again.

Great to hear