TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Why is it that a smart 3D 47LM6700. Now need a 3rd mother…

Customer Question
Why is it that...

Why is it that a smart 3D 47LM6700. Now need a 3rd mother board. I Purchase 6-2012 . May 2015. I had to have a new mother board. Today I’m having to deal with this again. I think your tv is a lemon.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I said that in last post

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes all I get is your logo. I can get to home but it doesn’t do anything

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Can I talk to a person. I’m not go typing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m not happy my tv is 5 years old. And I need a 3rd mother board

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know