TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sony tv come on fo r55 seconds shuts vdown red light @pc…

Customer Question
Sony tv come on...

Sony tv come on fo r55 seconds shuts vdown red light @pc timer off stand by ? unplug does same thing again

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

46 in flat 6 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?