TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a phonak tv link # ce0560 and a II base connecting…

Customer Question
We have a phonak...

We have a phonak tv link # ce0560 and a II base connecting to Samsung tv. It was working up in MI. And we have not been able to get it to work in FL this year? It worked last year.

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Series 5 550. Do you need model #?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. No other source problems

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

We were in Michigan using it and it was fine . We came to Florida this week and have not been able to get it working. It worked here last winter - Sam tv,

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer
Can you tell me what cords you used to connect to the tv?
Black jack to base and other end has 2 jacks - one white and one yellow which I put into tv audio right and left
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.