TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE A SAMSUNG SMART TV THAT THE HUB INFORMATION KEEPS…

Customer Question
I HAVE A SAMSUNG...

I HAVE A SAMSUNG SMART TV THAT THE HUB INFORMATION KEEPS POPPING UP ON THE SIDE OF THE SCREEN. HOW DO I PREVENT THIS FROM OCURING

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your router, and what Samsung model are you connecting it to?

5031NV AT&T. UNJ/5500

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your router or your Samsung?

JUST HIT MTHE EXIT ON REMOTE

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

You are pushing the EXIT button on the TVs OWN remote to get rid of it?

Any messages you see are sent by the site not me you can choose to ignore if not wanted thanks