TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot actvate Amazon Prime from one of two Samsung Smart…

Customer Question
I cannot actvate Amazon...

I cannot actvate Amazon Prime from one of two Samsung Smart TVs

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

2 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. I do not have the same problem with other sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Three nights. TV was off all day, each day

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what else to tell you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No, thank you