TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
I am a member of amazon video and my smart tv is registered
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I am a member of amazon video and my smart tv is registered to amazon and i am signed but i cannot seem to be able to pklay any videos. My tv keeps asking to do a 30 day trial. … read more
Have Samsung smart TV AZIJ3CFS8000925W and computer with
Pete, Senior Engineer
Have Samsung smart TV AZIJ3CFS8000925W and computer with Anazon prime. How can I watch Amazon Prime on Samsung Tv?? When I go to Apos in TV can't find Amazon Prime. Thanks … read more
I have a 2014 Samsung TV. Just bought an Amazon. Prime
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
Prime subscription. How do I program my TV to view Amazon Prime … read more
Louie....thanks for the quick response. LG @ 5 years model.
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Louie....thanks for the quick response JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it? Customer: LG @ 5 years model JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sour… read more
My samsung smart tv wont stay tuned in to amazon prime.
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
my samsung smart tv wont stay tuned in to amazon prime … read more
I subscribe to Amazon Prime and cannot get it on my Smart
Richard, IT Manager
I subscribe to Amazon Prime and cannot get it on my Smart TV. I have always been able to receive it but no longer can. … read more
I'm having trouble downloading Amazon prime videos on my
Richard, IT Manager
I'm having trouble downloading Amazon prime videos on my smart Samsung TV. … read more
I need to expand bandwidth to make streaming possible on my
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
I need to expand bandwidth to make streaming possible on my Samsung Smart TV. … read more
I can't get my amazon prime video on my tv for the last day.
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I can't get my amazon prime video on my tv for the last day … read more
One of my channels is frozen. Samsung smart tv purchased on
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
I am on Amazon Prime video watching Suits. I was trying to change episodes… read more
I have a samsung smart tv and try to but in amazon prime tv
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
i have a samsung smart tv and try to but in amazon prime tv but it said to contact samung … read more
My amazon prime which has been working for quite a while is
Harry, Customer Service
my amazon prime which has been working for quite a while is now frozen. … read more
When watching prime on my smart TV I must have pressed
Jack
Jack, technician
when watching prime on my smart TV I must have pressed something that I now have closed caption please tell me what to do to get rid of it … read more
How do I get Amazon Prime Movies on my Samsung smart
Richard, IT Manager
How do I get Amazon Prime Movies on my Samsung smart tv...you have lots of movie apps but not Amazon Prime movie app??? … read more
I am trying to get Amazon Prime movies on my Samsung tv. I
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I am trying to get Amazon Prime movies on my Samsung tv. I found hoe to get to Amazon , but I can't register as a Prime customer … read more
I just became member of Amazon Prime and I do not know how
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
I just became member of Amazon Prime and I do not know how to register my TV to Amazone Prime … read more
I need to reconnect my visio tv to my amazon prime account,
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, tv technician
I need to reconnect my visio tv to my amazon prime account … read more
I have a 55" Samsung Model #UN55KU6290F smart TV. We were
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have a 55" Samsung Model #UN55KU6290F smart TV. We were able to watch Amazon Prime until last week. Now it won't connect. Can you help? … read more