TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I lost my internet connection. Visio M650VSE. Over six

Customer Question
I lost my internet...

I lost my internet connection

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Visio M650VSE

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your M650VSE? What happened right before this?

Over six months. Just gave up trying to fix it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

When I go network connection it freezes up

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Louie, Technician