TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a power board for my Hitachi 50FX30B or 60FX32B.

Customer Question
I need a power...

I need a power board for my Hitachi 50FX30B or 60FX32B. Where can I find the power board or parts for it ?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 50F?

Its about 12yrs years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv just clicks on an off no picture or sound and nothing else

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I need the power board or what else makes it come on or turn on

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know