TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can i sign in for kc royals fox sports go on my apple…

Customer Question
How can i sign...

How can i sign in for kc royals fox sports go on my apple tv...mac

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't think ever

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Can you take me through that ....sorry I'm an older model

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to watch the royals on tv starting in march. I have discontinued using cable because of the nfl, espy etc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

how do I get this to work?
are you there?
can you help this is the 2nd day of trying to get ahold of you guys
I guess we will try again tomorrow.

Sure -- Reply back here tomorrow

ok can you answer the question?
fox sports go ---fox sports Kansas City
I have things to do and can't stay by the computer much longer
is anyone there or is this a dead end?