TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It says "no signal". I have Direct tv also. There is a

Customer Question
It says "no signal"...

It says "no signal". I have Direct tv also.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

There is a setting on the remote that provides this info but Ican't find it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's not acomputer,but a bedroom TV

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?