TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a Vizeo 55" Smart TV Modell # E601I-A3E and sn

Customer Question
We have a Vizeo...

We have a Vizeo 55" Smart TV Modell # E601I-A3E and sn LFTRNWCP4501351. We have Amazon Prime so we can stream videos but we don't know how to upload the app on our tv . Can you tell us how to do this? Thanks so much! Gina Brown(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Amazon on our Vizeo tv. Please see note above for details.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Amazon software?

Do not know how to upload or download this app. I have a Mac Pro.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time. Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What do you see for options when you press the V button on the Vizio remote?

Are you still there?

Where is the V button?

Do you have the original Vizio (label says Vizio), remote that came with this TV please???

The V button is a clear "V" right smack in the center of the remote. If you can't find it I would assume you're using a different remote. Let me know.

I was using our Direct TV remote. Now I have the Vizeo remote. It has amazon on it. When I hit the V is shows Amazon. When I push on Amazon it tells me to set up my internet connection. Our internet is with AT&T. Says to complete my internet setup to click the HDTV Settings app on the dok and select Network and we'll be on our way. Can you help with that? I've paid $5 to chat with you. Don't want to pay more. Can you help me? THanks! Gina
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

sir

Our services are not $5.

Please call customer service at 1-***-***-**** and they can discuss the billing.

I would rather chat. Thanks, Gina

Our services are not $5.

Can we still chat?

Yes, we can chat after you speak with customer service.

As I mentioned, our services are not $5.

Wonder who I paid the $5 to on my credit card? It’s ok. I’ll figure out another way to get help.

OK

Louie, Technician