TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to access the internet web browser on our smart…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to access the internet web browser on our smart tv, but cannot find where to go to do this.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's a sony but I don't know the model, where would I find that. It is about a year and a half old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu works. I can access Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

I have never tried to browse the internet until last night.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Accessing the Internet browser:
On the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to select Apps or Applications. ...
Navigate with arrow buttons to look for Internet Browser.
When you open Internet Browser, it will load the default Start Page.

did that work for you?

Louie, Technician