TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung tv is showing a screen that wants me to follow…

Customer Question
My Samsung tv is...

My Samsung tv is showing a screen that wants me to follow these steps to control your tv. I have a Comcast remote. Did the three steps but can’t seem to get to the bottom right of the screen that says All Set

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

It’s a Samsung series 6 6830

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Picture sound broadcasting network smart hub system support

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

Any other way to fix this without unplugging, the tv is on the wall and hard to get to the outlet
Anybody there?

No this has to be done I am afraid its a necessary process

Do you need any help with this please?